- Fast acting
- Deep penetrating
- Pain relief
- Soothing for aches and pains
- Reduces bruising
For Best Results
- Spray a thin mist over affected areas
- Allow to dry-no need to rub in
Fairway Focus Pain Relief Spray
BioSpectrum CBD Topical Pain Relief Spray contains all the powerful pain-relieving effects of high-quality BioSpectrum CBD, powerful healing herbs, menthol and camphor.
Our unique 360 degree bottle sprays in any direction. You’ll love the earthy/minty smell of this deep penetrating pain relief spray.
- Fast relief from pain and discomfort
- Our CBD is a potent anti-inflammatory aid
- Also Contains:
- Copaiba Oil-one of the best anti-inflammatory substances in the world
- Arnica Montana-reduces bruising, antiseptic and pain relieving
- Menthol-FDA Approved for topical pain relief
- Camphor-FDA Approved for topical pain relief and anti itch
Our topical pain relief spray is fast-acting to help alleviate pain caused by arthritis, aches, sore muscles and joints, and injuries such as sprains, strains, and bruises. Our physician and pharmaceutical chemist have optimized our ingredients to provide a long-lasting experience with easy application via our 360 degree spray bottle.
Our proprietary spray contains complimentary pain relieving components:
- Broad Spectrum CBD from hemp. CBD is a potent anti-inflammatory cannabinoid. Our pain relief spray has ZERO THC.
- Copaiba oil is considered one of the best natural anti-inflammatory substances in the world. It also has antibacterial, antifungal and analgesic properties.
- Arnica Montana has wound healing, reduced bruising, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade Menthol and Camphor provide a cooling sensation and are FDA approved for topical pain relief
Your body will notice amazing healing with your first application. Toss the rest, your body deserve the best!
How to use:
- Shake bottle. Pump to prime. Spray a thin film to affected areas as frequently as desired. Let the mist dry, there is no need to rub it in.
- Avoid face, eyes, open sores and mucous membranes. Do not use if you are under 18, pregnant or lactating.